Mold Remediation Quote
Mold Remediation Bid
“The squalid truth”
South China Morning Post,
major Hong Kong newspaper, Aug. 20, 2012
We’ve all heard about the miserable lives of people in subdivided flats
in Hong Kong.. But reporter Joanna Chiu decided to go further. She
realized she could only really understand the problem by moving in
herself…(the excerpt below is from Joanna’s article).
morning, I call Philip Fry, who runs an international mould removal company
and mould inspection-training centre. "If your air conditioner is leaking,
it is already filled with mould," he tells me. "When you turn it on,
especially in a poorly ventilated room, it will just blow the spores
can get sick within a matter of hours. There are mould varieties in Hong
Kong that can cause cancer and disease in the lungs and brain."
says it is likely improper piping and inadequate ventilation led to the
leaks and mould and urges me to abandon the place for the sake of my health.
Heeding his advice, I move out after just one week. But for 100,000
Hongkongers, that will never be an option, no matter what health problems
their living conditions cause.